Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone,
I would like to start with a much needed apology to those who have been looking to contact me. Somethings have come up recently and requires my immediate attention. On top of that, I am looking to get a new PC that won't blow up in my face. So until then, my activeness is definitely going to be dropping, in fact, it already has. I want to apologize to the two I am doing a thread with and those who wish to do a thread with me. Luckily though, I will be able to post today and try to be a tad more active whenever I can. I thank you for your patience and hope for your forgiveness.
E-Hero Metal Man
Apologies
-
E-Hero Metal Man
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:35 pm
- Has thanked: 36 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Apologies
It's alright , and that some rotten luck with your old pc.Still hope you find a new one soon
- SubtleRoar
- Professional Thot Slayer
- Posts: 4033
- Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:09 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 146 times
Re: Apologies
no need to apologize man- Hope everything sorts itself out on your end. <3
I'm back to do stuff with friends. Bridges burned light the way forward~.
Single Competitors:
Bianca, the "Queen Bee"
Kieda, the "Fashion Assassin"
Jess, the "Ginger Titan"
Lex, the "Self-Appointed Genius"
Agatha the "Scandinavian Sledgehammer"
Gambit "The Raging Cajun" Rio
Gail "Terrifying Tornado" Whitaker
Zetta "The Fiery Phoenix" Quinn
Mauna "The Hawaiian Hulk" Loa
Tess "The Tessecutioner" Schroder
Trent "Cobra Bolt" Sanders
Ikiala "The Rampaging Force" Loa
Claudia "The Hellhound" Kwon
Titus "The Beast Tamer" Sinclaire
Gryff "The Cobalt Comet" Evans
Tag Teams:
"The Shimmering Gems"
All my characters, all in one place~

Bianca, the "Queen Bee"
Kieda, the "Fashion Assassin"
Jess, the "Ginger Titan"
Lex, the "Self-Appointed Genius"
Agatha the "Scandinavian Sledgehammer"
Gambit "The Raging Cajun" Rio
Gail "Terrifying Tornado" Whitaker
Zetta "The Fiery Phoenix" Quinn
Mauna "The Hawaiian Hulk" Loa
Tess "The Tessecutioner" Schroder
Trent "Cobra Bolt" Sanders
Ikiala "The Rampaging Force" Loa
Claudia "The Hellhound" Kwon
Titus "The Beast Tamer" Sinclaire
Gryff "The Cobalt Comet" Evans
Tag Teams:
"The Shimmering Gems"
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 839 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:21 pm
-
- 18Replies
- 2233 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:36 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1759 Views
- Last post by Yummybunny
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:58 am
-
- 2Replies
- 802 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:55 pm
-
-
I think this goes here, request for Sasha's debut
Last post by FanOfFan123 « Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:13 pm - 1Replies
- 585 Views
- Last post by FanOfFan123
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:13 pm
-