Different Apperances
-
Jtstill424
Different Apperances
I just feel I need to say this. For anyone that reads XCW and notices the difference in apperances between here and the story with the female wrestlers, I have to work with photos instead of written description so I try to get as close as possible to the design I have in the story.
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Different Apperances
This announcement would be more pertinent to make on XCW than LAW
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Kennedy Lee [D] vs. Peggy McIntyre (Apex Qualifying Match)
Last post by Pegasus « Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:22 pm - 54Replies
- 3860 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:41 am
-
-
- 13Replies
- 1616 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:36 pm
-
-
Newbie Nuo vs Aisha Laurens (Debut) - Iron Woman Match
Last post by Random_Username « Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:13 am - 13Replies
- 1529 Views
- Last post by Random_Username
Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:28 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1991 Views
- Last post by Persephone
Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:51 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1173 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:27 am