Yeah, she's taken by HotWheels.
BTW, if I have any FC's whose references you like, feel free to use 'em to make your own characters!
Reference Checker
- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3236
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Reference Checker
Huh. Not sure why it’s marked Psylocke, as that’s an Ai OC.
Seems to be free!
Seems to be free!
Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]Re: Reference Checker
Hello everyone. I would like to know if i can use Luno from wuthering wave is free to use to become my first character, please. Thank you for your reply.
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2325
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 612 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
- APimpNamedSlickback
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2026 5:51 am
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: Reference Checker
Don't think anyone has her. Your probably free to go.
If interested in a match or discussion, just pm me in Discord Server
Eazynine or APimpNamedSlickBack in the server
Pimp House - Mixed Roster (WIP)
Eazynine or APimpNamedSlickBack in the server
Pimp House - Mixed Roster (WIP)
Re: Reference Checker
Making sure this isn't taken! Black Cat from Marvel Rivals. Quick search showed someone asked about her some time ago but didn't get to make her. Thanks!!
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2075
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Reference Checker
Hello! I had a cool idea for a character, but I need to confirm this reference. The reference is Mileena from Mortal Kombat. She appears listed as taken by user Ringropes98, but I was wondering if she was free since that user has been without posting since Jun 2024. I would like to know. Thanks.

Mileena

- APimpNamedSlickback
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2026 5:51 am
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: Reference Checker
If you REALLY want to claim that one, you might wanna talk to Ringropes in the server. I think they're still around in the discord channel.Mythra wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:54 amHello! I had a cool idea for a character, but I need to confirm this reference. The reference is Mileena from Mortal Kombat. She appears listed as taken by user Ringropes98, but I was wondering if she was free since that user has been without posting since Jun 2024. I would like to know. Thanks.
Mileena
If interested in a match or discussion, just pm me in Discord Server
Eazynine or APimpNamedSlickBack in the server
Pimp House - Mixed Roster (WIP)
Eazynine or APimpNamedSlickBack in the server
Pimp House - Mixed Roster (WIP)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Triin Liiv vs Maya the Mistress - Ropes, Heroines & Queens
Last post by Jaystar « Mon Sep 02, 2024 6:57 pm - 13Replies
- 1506 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:34 pm
-
-
-
Krystyna Mazowiecka vs Quetzalcoatl II - Revenge In A Cage?
Last post by Jaystar « Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:07 pm - 7Replies
- 1073 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Nov 18, 2024 8:26 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 964 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Sun Nov 10, 2024 7:59 pm
-
- 27Replies
- 3945 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Mon May 26, 2025 6:16 am
-
-
Dash Sealgair vs Adonis Sol: Face the Rainbow, Flatten the Rainbow!
Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia « Tue Sep 03, 2024 5:10 am - 10Replies
- 1821 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Jul 17, 2025 8:51 am
-
Subscribers

