Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry about going dark pretty quickly, as many of you know, I was having some apartment issues along with a few other issues that made posting on the site extremely hard. I intend to start getting back to posting tomorrow.
I am looking forward to talking with you all and making some great stories!!!
I'm back
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3573
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
Re: I'm back
Woo, welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2298
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 609 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 109Replies
- 9283 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Mon May 23, 2022 4:57 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 3371 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:03 am
-
- 1Replies
- 4197 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun May 30, 2021 1:52 am
-
- 19Replies
- 2302 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:10 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1813 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun May 30, 2021 2:42 am


