Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry about going dark pretty quickly, as many of you know, I was having some apartment issues along with a few other issues that made posting on the site extremely hard. I intend to start getting back to posting tomorrow.
I am looking forward to talking with you all and making some great stories!!!
I'm back
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3571
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: I'm back
Woo, welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2293
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 605 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1360 Views
- Last post by RJD
Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:41 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 4735 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Tue Dec 30, 2025 1:23 am
-
-
Beach Theashin': Chris Yukine vs Veronika Noir
Last post by GolemGuardian « Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:20 pm - 35Replies
- 3871 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:02 pm
-
-
- 6Replies
- 1057 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:25 am
-
- 4Replies
- 1227 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:36 am


