I'm back
I'm back
Hi everyone! Most of you have seen this and said: "Wait, who the hell is this one?". That's exactly the problem. Last December I attempted to join LAW and let's just say that things didn't turn out well for me and lost the motivation. Well, after some time I think I'm back and ready for another try. The first thing I want to do is to make a rewrite of my current roster, so my characters will change from what anyone who had read them remembered. After that I will start contacting people to maybe get some traction this time.
Here's to some luck in this new attempt!
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3572
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 104 times
Re: I'm back
Welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2293
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 605 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1871
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 586 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
An spar between generations. Linda vs Ambre
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Jan 05, 2025 12:29 am - 89Replies
- 8010 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Jul 07, 2025 9:53 pm
-
-
- 12Replies
- 2277 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Sat Apr 05, 2025 10:12 pm
-
-
The debut of the sexual oreo of Lesbana . Oria Belafontes vs Erin “Sable” Monroe
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Jan 05, 2025 12:45 am - 13Replies
- 1665 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Jan 15, 2025 11:17 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2528 Views
- Last post by XXVV
Sun Jan 05, 2025 12:53 am
-
- 82Replies
- 9046 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Wed Aug 27, 2025 7:41 pm

