I'm going to call it on posting roleplay on LAW for now. This hasn’t been enjoyable to me anymore and neither is the plotting process. This may change, but I don't predict it to for now. So for the time being I'm gonna take out my profiles, roster page, thread request and release all FCs except for OCs. The ones I had remaining are: Texas(Arknights), Lappland (Arknights), Surtr (Arknights), Nian(Arknights), Silver Wolf (HSR)(Shared with Dragonofdarkness), Shiori Novella (VTuber), Okita Soji (Fate), Drake (Nikke), Columbina (Genshin) and Arlecchino (Genshin).
I'll still be helping with the community as I can through the mod roles and event coordination. I'll be reachable here and on discord for any help you may need.
Indefinite RP Hiatus
- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3236
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Indefinite RP Hiatus
Last edited by Monsy on Tue Mar 31, 2026 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 610 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1969 Views
- Last post by hatman4089
Mon Dec 29, 2025 2:03 am
-
- 15Replies
- 2079 Views
- Last post by king6y
Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:46 am
-
- 11Replies
- 1563 Views
- Last post by Stump :)
Wed Mar 04, 2026 2:52 am
-
- 56Replies
- 5006 Views
- Last post by Nymph
Sun Jan 25, 2026 8:06 am
-
- 6Replies
- 2219 Views
- Last post by Phoenixgamer312
Wed Feb 04, 2026 3:31 pm

