A Karen is proving a point
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: A Karen is proving a point
''The only thing I will learn is that I am too good to be hanging around those young lioness losers. So after I destroy you for a second time my next step will be to demand that I graduate from those losers. Since none of the trainers got anything more to teach me , and they never did as I got stuck there because my bitch of a mom was trying to hold me back''screamed Karen as she watched Izumi leave the ring as she quickly left the ring herself soon after. Determined to prove she was the best no matter what she needed to do to win.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 48Replies
- 4381 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:09 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1447 Views
- Last post by Fries
Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:06 am
-
- 47Replies
- 3808 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:53 am
-
- 17Replies
- 2286 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:22 pm