Hiya! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I'm sorry for my sudden disappearance. I've told many people about this, but never made a formal post on it so that is what I am doing now. So my days have been incredibly busy over the last near 4 months with an internship having me work 40+ hours as a minimum, a large move I was doing, and being a full time student. My internship has come to an end though and my move finished, so I intend to be active again soon.
I do apologize about my absence. i kept thinking I would find a way to make posting on the site work while in the middle of this, but unfortunately, I just never had the opportunity to. I'm not going to give any sob stories publicly to justify what was going on, but I realized I had no work life balance and has made changes to hopefully fix that now.
I hope to post for everyone over the next two days. I would be starting immediately, but I injured my hand towards the end of my move, and doing long term typing is very difficult for me right now. Its just a bruise, so it should be dying down soon.
That being said, if anybody has anything they would like to talk about with me, please reach out VIA DMs on discord. I should be on for the rest of tonight and most of tomorrow, so I can be grabbed.
Thank you all, and I'm looking forward to hanging out with you all again! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Returning! Totally for real this time! (Lets hope!)
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 760
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 354 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1880
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 587 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
Re: Returning! Totally for real this time! (Lets hope!)
Welcome back! Hope your hand gets better, and no need to apologize for things being busy; real life, sadly, must always come first.
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2318
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 610 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
Re: Returning! Totally for real this time! (Lets hope!)
Welcome back. I hope things work out for you this time around so you don't endlessly stress out.
- MrBrightside
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2025 1:44 am
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 78 times
Re: Returning! Totally for real this time! (Lets hope!)
Welcome back! Hope your hand gets better and life slows down a bit for you.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 34Replies
- 2763 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Wed Oct 01, 2025 1:13 am
-
-
Alice Scarlet vs. Elena Foxe: Apartment Match
Last post by NotoriousGoddess « Mon Apr 14, 2025 1:03 am - 1Replies
- 583 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Mon Apr 14, 2025 1:03 am
-
-
-
Moona Hoshinova vs Evelyn LeClair - On a Hot Streak
Last post by EgoEnjoyer « Mon Apr 14, 2025 1:14 am - 21Replies
- 2349 Views
- Last post by EgoEnjoyer
Sun Jul 06, 2025 11:10 pm
-
-
-
The Bullet Bunnies vs. S+M - Welcome to the Jungle
Last post by BlackAkuma « Mon Apr 14, 2025 3:38 am - 5Replies
- 1085 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sun May 18, 2025 9:47 pm
-
-
- 6Replies
- 1106 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sat Jun 07, 2025 2:44 pm


