Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum and I kindly ask you if you are interested to have a match with my only character (for now), Petla!
viewtopic.php?p=443183#p443183
I have no story idea so I am open to a bit of everything, I mostly want her to face women that could be her rival (so around her level), but I am ok with easier opponent.
Please send me a message at my discord : petla_.
Petla is seeking for matches!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Meeting the Evan Sisters Part: III - Theodora Simmons vs Anna "Electronica" Evans
Last post by Weonna « Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:33 am - 60Replies
- 4877 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Fri Nov 01, 2024 7:18 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 892 Views
- Last post by Gh0st
Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:59 am
-
- 50Replies
- 4405 Views
- Last post by Crossedes
Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:30 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 761 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:22 pm
-
-
Vega Nakai vs Julie Dykstra-Liao - Apartment Submission POW Match
Last post by Suika « Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:24 pm - 3Replies
- 711 Views
- Last post by Suika
Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:17 am
-