Love you guys!
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1880
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 587 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
Re: Love you guys!
Sad to see you go, but I respect your reasons for leaving, and appreciate that you're doing what's best for you. I hope everything turns out ok for you and your family, and I wish you all the best!
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Love you guys!
Just wanted to give a shout, that while we never actually RPed together, I often thought of pitching you ideas on how cool it would be to get some of that booty from your roster wreaking havoc all over my roster. So, sorry to see you leave, but best of luck!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 60Replies
- 7917 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:44 am
-
- 128Replies
- 12782 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:24 pm
-
-
Brianna Avis vs Samuela Healtway; Looks aren´t everything
Last post by xalex « Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:36 pm - 57Replies
- 6798 Views
- Last post by xalex
Thu May 10, 2018 8:35 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2412 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:58 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2566 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:01 pm
Subscribers