Sorry I have been lacking replies and writing short ones a bunch. Been obnoxious on other things. Umamusume has also been getting my attention as well. Can't you tell I have El Condor Pasa on my roster? And yes, you can sue her. Face claim.
I am aware of the images in my roster page not showing, but atm idk what else to use. I want to use something easy and simple where I don't have to redo the images. I have no idea what's up with the cat box, to be honest.
Also, I made a homebrew race for D&D/Pathfinder for Umamusume if you want to check it out. Feedback is appreciated.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nZM ... p=drivesdk
Sorry that I have been lacking
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 37Replies
- 3752 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:32 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 859 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:30 am
-
- 35Replies
- 3252 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:02 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1256 Views
- Last post by EdenFinite
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:25 am
-
- 48Replies
- 4889 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:10 pm

