Quitting LAW for Now
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Quitting LAW for Now
Hi folks. I'm going on hiatus a bit for personal reasons. There's a good chance I won't be back. There's also a good chance I'll continue to posting to specific storylines with Monsy and FreestylePoet, and only to those storylines. This has nothing to do with LAW. I'm just having beef with someone none of y'all really know anything about that's unfortunately spilling over onto LAW. It is what it is! Sorry to drop off suddenly this way.
Last edited by Malkavia on Tue Mar 10, 2026 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- Over mainyu
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2026 12:49 am
- Has thanked: 26 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Re: Quitting LAW for Now
It's a shame you have to leave, I hope you can handle the situation.
I wish you the best of luck
I wish you the best of luck
- Deus001
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 677
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:11 pm
- Has thanked: 173 times
- Been thanked: 152 times
Re: Quitting LAW for Now
That's unfortunate to hear I hoped one day to write with you, all the best
Check out my roster here and please let me know if you have any advice on how to improve on LAW.
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 517 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
Re: Quitting LAW for Now
You don't have to apologise for anything. These things happen, and that's okay. Hopefully things will get better, and hopefully one day we'll create stories again. I really enjoyed reading your work.
And I appreciated the time I spent creating some with you.
And I appreciated the time I spent creating some with you.
- Dwrites
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 325
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2025 5:02 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 70 times
Re: Quitting LAW for Now
Things happen and thats fine. Just take care of yourself and if by some miracle you return we’ll embrace you with open arms.
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1871
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 586 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
Re: Quitting LAW for Now
This honestly sucks. I'm really sorry to see you go, and hope that, regardless of why you are leaving, everything turns out ok for you.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1600 Views
- Last post by Vinc10
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:46 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 2259 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:59 pm
-
-
The good, the bad and the ugly: Kelya vs. Mikoto
Last post by ReticentCone « Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:15 am - 25Replies
- 2471 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Mon May 29, 2023 7:42 pm
-
-
-
David and Goliath in a Last Man Standing Match: Gohan vs Rev Citrine
Last post by Anon18 « Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:49 pm - 83Replies
- 6563 Views
- Last post by Anon18
Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:57 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1620 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:57 am