Apologies
- Foxboy614
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 582
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:50 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
Apologies
So... been a while since I've been here, huh? You see me in the Discord server, but I just about disappeared from here for a very long time. I can't say I'll be consistent in responding like many would likely want me to, and I do apologize. Especially to those I've kept waiting for so long.
If you wish for a match, step into my zoo and look around.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23228&p=450162#p450162
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23228&p=450162#p450162
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Jeanne Hastings Vs. Yutani Oshima - Armor and Honor: The Knight and the Samurai
Last post by Devastated « Wed Dec 25, 2024 4:51 am - 33Replies
- 3946 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Tue Sep 23, 2025 11:19 pm
-
-
- 17Replies
- 3728 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Thu Jun 25, 2026 10:01 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 1503 Views
- Last post by armandi
Sat Feb 22, 2025 8:58 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 1462 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Fri Jan 10, 2025 11:38 am