Rai blushed, taking the beautiful girls hand as she helped him off the bed and agreed to shower together. The bathroom came stocked with ropes and towels, so he went with her into the bathroom, turning the shower on and waiting for the water to get nice and hot.
"So uh...tell me about yourself?"
He said, as his eyes admired her beautiful small body, rarely getting to fight a girl his size.
The Shrouded vs The Runt: Clara vs Rai Kamiya: Penetration Hentai Dorm Match
-
The_Soul_of_Kia
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: The Shrouded vs The Runt: Clara vs Rai Kamiya: Penetration Hentai Dorm Match
Clara was still blushing from the cuteness of the boy she was with, and the fact they had literally just had sex, so when he asked her to tell her more bout herself, she didn't initially answer. She had to think for a second, before answering.
"Well, its a little strange. I don't really know much about my childhood, other than the fact I was homeless when I turned 18. after that, I got found by some people, who invited me to LAW, and now I just, live around here, I suppose? I am nothing special really..." Clara said, looking a bit dejected. "What about yourself?"
"Well, its a little strange. I don't really know much about my childhood, other than the fact I was homeless when I turned 18. after that, I got found by some people, who invited me to LAW, and now I just, live around here, I suppose? I am nothing special really..." Clara said, looking a bit dejected. "What about yourself?"
-
The_Soul_of_Kia
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
Re: The Shrouded vs The Runt: Clara vs Rai Kamiya: Penetration Hentai Dorm Match
Rai blinked in shock at her words.
"W-Wait, you don't remember your past? Your parents, your upbringing!? H-How, what could've happened to you?"
He asked, eyes wide in concern and surprise!
"W-Wait, you don't remember your past? Your parents, your upbringing!? H-How, what could've happened to you?"
He asked, eyes wide in concern and surprise!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Isa - The Angel of Ice vs Selket - An Angel & A Priestess
Last post by Jaystar « Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:00 pm - 17Replies
- 2077 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:16 pm
-
-
- 45Replies
- 4333 Views
- Last post by armandi
Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:37 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 639 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:11 pm
-
-
Alyssa Danger vs. Aphrodite, The Love of the World
Last post by SimplyMoon « Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:29 am - 4Replies
- 839 Views
- Last post by SimplyMoon
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:03 pm
-