Rai blushed, taking the beautiful girls hand as she helped him off the bed and agreed to shower together. The bathroom came stocked with ropes and towels, so he went with her into the bathroom, turning the shower on and waiting for the water to get nice and hot.
"So uh...tell me about yourself?"
He said, as his eyes admired her beautiful small body, rarely getting to fight a girl his size.
The Shrouded vs The Runt: Clara vs Rai Kamiya: Penetration Hentai Dorm Match
-
The_Soul_of_Kia
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: The Shrouded vs The Runt: Clara vs Rai Kamiya: Penetration Hentai Dorm Match
Clara was still blushing from the cuteness of the boy she was with, and the fact they had literally just had sex, so when he asked her to tell her more bout herself, she didn't initially answer. She had to think for a second, before answering.
"Well, its a little strange. I don't really know much about my childhood, other than the fact I was homeless when I turned 18. after that, I got found by some people, who invited me to LAW, and now I just, live around here, I suppose? I am nothing special really..." Clara said, looking a bit dejected. "What about yourself?"
"Well, its a little strange. I don't really know much about my childhood, other than the fact I was homeless when I turned 18. after that, I got found by some people, who invited me to LAW, and now I just, live around here, I suppose? I am nothing special really..." Clara said, looking a bit dejected. "What about yourself?"
-
The_Soul_of_Kia
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
Re: The Shrouded vs The Runt: Clara vs Rai Kamiya: Penetration Hentai Dorm Match
Rai blinked in shock at her words.
"W-Wait, you don't remember your past? Your parents, your upbringing!? H-How, what could've happened to you?"
He asked, eyes wide in concern and surprise!
"W-Wait, you don't remember your past? Your parents, your upbringing!? H-How, what could've happened to you?"
He asked, eyes wide in concern and surprise!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1214 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Wed Nov 06, 2024 11:07 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1376 Views
- Last post by Harem Girl
Thu Nov 07, 2024 12:26 am
-
-
Trinette Vaillant Vs. Ouka Shumisen II - Pride on the Line
Last post by Devastated « Thu Nov 07, 2024 4:23 am - 87Replies
- 6110 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Wed Jan 28, 2026 2:26 am
-
-
- 10Replies
- 1532 Views
- Last post by Hitman45
Sun Dec 15, 2024 3:49 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2447 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Sat Sep 20, 2025 7:08 am