
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Here Comes The New Challengers! (Feat. Lucielle Costa and the Crimson Legacy)
Last post by DSX93 « Wed Jan 15, 2025 11:12 am - 21Replies
- 3428 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Fri Oct 31, 2025 2:04 am
-
-
- 13Replies
- 2112 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon Sep 08, 2025 7:04 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 5243 Views
- Last post by TheLoneWanderer
Mon Mar 23, 2026 4:41 am
-
- 51Replies
- 4797 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Apr 14, 2025 10:03 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 998 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Thu Jan 16, 2025 3:10 am









