
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1083 Views
- Last post by Leira
Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:23 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2853 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:50 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2064 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:02 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1834 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:49 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 5445 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:54 pm









