
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Charity Battle: Vera Sapphire vs Thereisa Niedermeyer
Last post by The Riders « Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:43 pm - 56Replies
- 4136 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:26 am
-
-
- 71Replies
- 6013 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:50 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1387 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:00 am
-
-
Transeuropean Ultra Violence: Morgan Romero Vs TORA in THE House
Last post by Knocked « Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:41 am - 15Replies
- 1911 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:42 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1295 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:55 am









