
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Social Media Star Meets Sensual Scientist - Ortega Hatch (D) vs Wicke Sykes!
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:25 pm - 35Replies
- 3725 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:53 am
-
-
-
Luchador and Tigress Meet - El Rey Del Cielo and Tina Armstrong (w/ Black Swan)
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:26 pm - 13Replies
- 1816 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:37 pm
-
-
- 19Replies
- 1664 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:07 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1623 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:12 am









