Thanks to everyone for being understanding! Sorry it took me so long to pop in and say something on here! The break has been nice to focus on IRL stuff (work, travel, etc.). It has also given me a chance to work on the profiles for my tiny little roster. I feel like a refresh was needed, so hopefully they'll be a little cleaner with new pics and stuff once I'm done!
December is still looking pretty busy, but I'd like to start posting a bit this month. It would likely be slow and sporadic, but I'd like to start getting back into it.
Thanks again for your patience!
Taking a Break
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2041 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:42 pm
-
-
How the Mighty Have Fallen: Grace Moore vs Casey Quinn
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:36 pm - 33Replies
- 2706 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:01 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2555 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:54 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1942 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:20 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1738 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:20 pm
Subscribers