
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
First impressions- Mandy Cannons(D) VS. Katrina Kelly
Last post by MappleMan7 « Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:15 pm - 39Replies
- 3307 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:48 am
-
-
-
Heavyweight Curves vs Middleweight Muscle: Tsumugi Yamada vs Yahagi Fujimoto
Last post by LunarOcean « Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:40 pm - 12Replies
- 1646 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:09 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1267 Views
- Last post by ProfesionalPervert
Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:01 pm
-
-
Sanae Saitou vs. Alizeh Midori II: Submission Match
Last post by CaptainL « Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:20 am - 64Replies
- 5156 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:33 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 750 Views
- Last post by Crescent Sun
Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:31 pm









