
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1339
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @ThatCreepyBitch

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Punk Princess vs Star Power | Powerless Pride
Last post by TriggerBunny « Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:34 am - 26Replies
- 3037 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:49 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 621 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:54 am
-
-
The K.O. Match! "Golden Girl" Emma vs "The Heel of Bastille" Alanna Antoinette
Last post by Weonna « Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:25 am - 45Replies
- 3685 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:11 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1282 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Mon May 15, 2023 5:00 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1787 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Mon May 15, 2023 1:32 am











