
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @ThatCreepyBitch

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 50Replies
- 4160 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:57 am
-
-
Dancers brutally, Albedo vs Aleah Esfandiar (Double debut match)
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:55 pm - 58Replies
- 4820 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:21 am
-
-
-
The Heroic Masked Wrestler - Kamen Wrestler Masako!
Last post by KamenWrestler « Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:34 pm - 1Replies
- 1428 Views
- Last post by KamenWrestler
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:34 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 908 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:24 am
-
- 6Replies
- 1115 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:26 pm











