
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1345
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @ThatCreepyBitch

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 88Replies
- 11216 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:45 pm
-
- 84Replies
- 12294 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:43 pm
-
- 6Replies
- 2160 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:45 pm
-
- 27Replies
- 5375 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:51 pm
-
-
Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson II - Bikini Beach Battle!
Last post by Vc0m « Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:32 am - 78Replies
- 9417 Views
- Last post by RJD
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:53 pm
-











