Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @ThatCreepyBitch

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 592 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Nov 02, 2024 8:59 pm
-
-
Julie O'Reilly vs Hollywood Siren - Mold of Fame (Pt.1)
Last post by Jaystar « Sat Nov 02, 2024 11:22 pm - 13Replies
- 1552 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Feb 23, 2026 11:42 pm
-
-
-
The Education of Desdemona Belti - Part 2: Viper Weiss
Last post by BlackAkuma « Sat Nov 02, 2024 11:25 pm - 72Replies
- 6837 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Aug 25, 2025 10:19 pm
-
-
-
Isa - The Angel Of Ice vs Daiya Martinet (D) - Frosty Riviera Heatwave
Last post by Jaystar « Sat Nov 02, 2024 11:36 pm - 5Replies
- 1106 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Wed Dec 11, 2024 2:44 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1416 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Sat Dec 28, 2024 5:48 pm









