Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1343
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @ThatCreepyBitch

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1293 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:55 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1367 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:43 am
-
- 8Replies
- 1095 Views
- Last post by Bare
Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:14 pm
-
- 28Replies
- 3237 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:54 pm
-
- 26Replies
- 2870 Views
- Last post by Aqua
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:04 am









