Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1344
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @ThatCreepyBitch

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The red tiger tussles with the queen of freaks! (Torra shinjiro vs moxie Hendrix submission match)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:15 pm - 8Replies
- 1142 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:57 am
-
-
- 5Replies
- 911 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:05 pm
-
- 17Replies
- 1950 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:29 pm
-
- 52Replies
- 3659 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:45 am
-
- 1Replies
- 611 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:36 pm









