Hey, guys. I wanted to let you all know that due to some unfortunate circumstances, I'm going to be less available. May be going dark for a while. Internet got disconnected, and all I have for now is the shoddy internet on my phone. It can't support Discord, so all messages will have to be sent here on the site.
I don't know how long this will last. I'll still be replying when I can, but this will likely have an effect on things.
Availability Notice
- ThurmanMermanPlx
- Opener
- Posts: 779
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:38 pm
- Location: West Coast
- Has thanked: 382 times
- Been thanked: 228 times
- Contact:
Re: Availability Notice
Ah, shit dude, I thought you were in the clear. Well, we'll be waiting here when you get back.
My RP profile/preferences
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2075
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Availability Notice
Yeah, same here. 
I'll still be around, though. But damn, does using a phone keyboard suck ass.
I'll still be around, though. But damn, does using a phone keyboard suck ass.
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2075
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10Replies
- 1302 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Fri Jul 31, 2026 5:46 am
-
-
Can someone give me a link to the discord server?
Last post by StriketheTiger « Fri Jun 26, 2026 2:42 am - 1Replies
- 678 Views
- Last post by StriketheTiger
Fri Jun 26, 2026 2:42 am
-
-
- 5Replies
- 919 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Sun Jun 28, 2026 1:23 am
-
- 3Replies
- 896 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Sun Jul 19, 2026 11:34 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1094 Views
- Last post by Sybilla
Sat Jun 27, 2026 5:02 pm

