Hey, guys. I wanted to let you all know that due to some unfortunate circumstances, I'm going to be less available. May be going dark for a while. Internet got disconnected, and all I have for now is the shoddy internet on my phone. It can't support Discord, so all messages will have to be sent here on the site.
I don't know how long this will last. I'll still be replying when I can, but this will likely have an effect on things.
Availability Notice
- ThurmanMermanPlx
- Opener
- Posts: 779
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:38 pm
- Location: West Coast
- Has thanked: 382 times
- Been thanked: 228 times
- Contact:
Re: Availability Notice
Ah, shit dude, I thought you were in the clear. Well, we'll be waiting here when you get back.
My RP profile/preferences
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2075
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Availability Notice
Yeah, same here. 
I'll still be around, though. But damn, does using a phone keyboard suck ass.
I'll still be around, though. But damn, does using a phone keyboard suck ass.
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2075
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 1619 Views
- Last post by Noob
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:34 am
-
- 58Replies
- 18660 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:57 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 2165 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:10 pm
-
-
Melody Serperior vs "Prism Girl" Anzu Mazaki - 5 Count Match
Last post by Vc0m « Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:50 pm - 46Replies
- 7279 Views
- Last post by 321Shazam
Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:31 am
-
-
-
Bedroom 5 Count Pinfall Match: Jessica Carter(debut) vs Al Chan(debut)
Last post by 321Shazam « Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:24 pm - 3Replies
- 1979 Views
- Last post by 321Shazam
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:20 am
-

