Hiya, I am looking for matches for a new wrestler Gwen Belladonna. She is a heel, and an overconfident one at that, often leading to her demise as a jobber, though she is more than capable of taking down other jobbers, as well as losing to the, and I'd like jobbers/weaker opponents to be her main pairings! My ideas for matches with her were kinda specific, but I had two different match ideas I'd been wanting to do, both would be hentai.
The first match type I'd be interested in is a jobber who isn't very confident, or perhaps one that is very confident but often loses, getting a rare win and putting Gwen in her place. I would love a match in which poor Gwen is humiliated by a fellow jobber!
The second type of match would be Gwen defeating another jobber due to the other jobber becoming overconfident and committing a mistake, or perhaps simply making a mistake that causes her to lose to Gwen in a humiliating fashion.
I am open to ideas and would love to hear from you if you were interested in setting up a match! here is Gwen's profile:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21768&p=426034#p426034
Looking hentai matches against faces for Gwen Belladonna!
- Avalyn117
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2025 2:43 am
- Has thanked: 159 times
- Been thanked: 79 times
Looking hentai matches against faces for Gwen Belladonna!
Avalyn's Not So Famous Roster Page:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=22093
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=22093
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Red Bombshell Debut Press Conference! (Private w/ Tief)
Last post by LowDefinition « Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:41 am - 14Replies
- 4201 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:20 am
-
-
- 60Replies
- 9087 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:53 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1293 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:56 pm
-
- 50Replies
- 8424 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:05 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2559 Views
- Last post by aelithblanchette
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:34 am