Hello!
Now I'm approved I’d like to set up the first of my promo ideas for the Belles. I intend to have them do their, “Money Talks” show in the ring and invite a tag team as their first guests. From there we can set up the match but I’d like to get the Belles character over.
PM me if you think you’d like to entertain the Cash sisters. I have some scenarios for win/loss on their profile.
Money Talks with the Billionaire Belles
- billionairebelles
- Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2025 11:41 am
- Has thanked: 26 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
Money Talks with the Billionaire Belles
Last edited by billionairebelles on Mon Aug 04, 2025 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Pride and Submission: Aja Verdant Vs. Gabriel Vinlee
Last post by Hello-API « Sun Feb 09, 2025 3:59 am - 12Replies
- 1610 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Wed Mar 12, 2025 9:58 pm
-
-
- 19Replies
- 2298 Views
- Last post by Hello-API
Fri Mar 14, 2025 8:14 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1210 Views
- Last post by Hello-API
Sun Feb 09, 2025 8:56 am
-
- 1Replies
- 819 Views
- Last post by Hello-API
Sun Feb 09, 2025 9:07 am
-
-
The Maid and Model: Marina Delmare Vs Amon, Black Maid
Last post by Hello-API « Sun Feb 09, 2025 9:44 am - 33Replies
- 3167 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Mon Mar 10, 2025 6:29 am
-