Hello! I am writing this post to let everyone involved in threads with me that I was eager to start my vacation tomorrow, but fate intervened and gf booked a surprise trip for us, so for the next days and until August the 20th I will be out of the country. I can't promise checking the site because I'm not sure if I will have time for it, so I'm sorry if this bums you out but all my stuff will have to be on hold...
Thank you all and see you when I'm back! <3
Surprise vacation and subsequent absence
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2075
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Surprise vacation and subsequent absence
Severin vs HurricAnne was getting real hot, tho!
For real, though, it's all good! Have fun out there! Our threads will still be waiting when you come back, and I'll still be down for what we've got planned.
For real, though, it's all good! Have fun out there! Our threads will still be waiting when you come back, and I'll still be down for what we've got planned.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 26Replies
- 2830 Views
- Last post by JingleJangle
Mon Mar 17, 2025 9:48 am
-
- 4Replies
- 1166 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Sun Feb 09, 2025 1:34 pm
-
-
Techstars vs Liemad (a team fight of the idol world)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Sat Feb 08, 2025 1:21 pm - 81Replies
- 6284 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Fri May 02, 2025 7:06 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 981 Views
- Last post by FanOfFan123
Sat Feb 08, 2025 3:01 pm
-
-
Liliweiss (D) vs Freya Knight: inside a fairy tale
Last post by the funny girl « Sun Feb 09, 2025 2:28 am - 9Replies
- 1338 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Tue Feb 25, 2025 4:37 am
-