
Candy Rose - @PinkJobber
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Candy Rose - @PinkJobber

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Candy Rose - @PinkJobber

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Candy Rose - @PinkJobber

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Candy Rose - @PinkJobber

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1282 Views
- Last post by MacbookAir
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:15 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 617 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:00 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1260 Views
- Last post by SleeperAgent94
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:43 am
-
- 59Replies
- 6751 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:58 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3232 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:06 am



