An Intergender Ring Debut! Reina Tozuka vs Rai Kamiya
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: An Intergender Ring Debut! Reina Tozuka vs Rai Kamiya
Both rookies eagerly shoved against each other. Like a tug of war, the tide swung back and forth. When all was said and done, though, both teens appeared to be on totally equal footing, surprisingly enough. It was something for Reina to be proud of, but certainly wasn't getting her anywhere. Still, the blunette remained determined, giving one last big push into Rai! That proved to be a foolish mistake, though, as Rai ended up flipping Reina over him!
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
The_Soul_of_Kia
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
Re: An Intergender Ring Debut! Reina Tozuka vs Rai Kamiya
"Ha! Gotcha!"
Rai crowed, proud of himself for actually pulling off the counter move!
Looking to capitalize, the blue haired teen dropped this side on the mat next to the beautiful rookie Reina, and forced one leg under her body, his other leg draping over the girls stomach, before he began to squeeze them together, trapping the girl in a body scissor hold!
Rai crowed, proud of himself for actually pulling off the counter move!
Looking to capitalize, the blue haired teen dropped this side on the mat next to the beautiful rookie Reina, and forced one leg under her body, his other leg draping over the girls stomach, before he began to squeeze them together, trapping the girl in a body scissor hold!
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: An Intergender Ring Debut! Reina Tozuka vs Rai Kamiya
With Rai's counterattack going off without a hitch, Reina found herself left on her back on the canvas. Groaning as she heard the sound of Rai's bragging, the blue haired girl was helpless when Rai took the opportunity to pounce. With legs coiling around her from above and below, grunts of pain and exertion escaped Rena's lips as Rai applied the body scissors!
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
The_Soul_of_Kia
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
Re: An Intergender Ring Debut! Reina Tozuka vs Rai Kamiya
Well this was rare, it wasn't often Rai was in a dominant position in a match, squeezing his pants covered legs around the beautiful blue haired girls waist, his legs, while not the strongest, were capable of putting a decent squeeze on her thin waist.
"You gonna tap out? Or you gonna try to reach the ropes ?" He said playfully, trying to motivate the girl as he squeezed again!
"You gonna tap out? Or you gonna try to reach the ropes ?" He said playfully, trying to motivate the girl as he squeezed again!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2058 Views
- Last post by kite2014
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:59 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1928 Views
- Last post by Armada
Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:15 pm
-
- 32Replies
- 4607 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:43 pm
-
- 42Replies
- 6111 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:23 am
-
- 12Replies
- 2662 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:42 am