Hello everyone. This is a notice aimed at the people I'm in threads mostly, but if you're here reading hi and thank you for doing so.
As mostly everyone in a thread with me knows by now I'm in a pretty bad shape lately. Earlier this month I had to be hospitalized for almost a week. Thing is that even after release I'm not getting better. I'm still sick and I am struggling everyday to properly breathe. My doctors are trying to pinpoint the source of my issues, but in the meanwhile I need to slow my life down. This includes my hobbies and this site, so everyone in a thread with me should expect some time of wait before I can sit and reply because everything takes a toll on my body right now, even sitting at my computer.
Does this mean I'm leaving LAW or my threads? Not at all. I will try to work until each of my threads reaches completion, but when before I was capable of cramming 3 or 4 posts a day now don't know how many I could write in a week. Just know that I haven't forgotten about any of you and that I'm not gonna leave you hanging.
Thanks for understanding <3
Slowdown due to health
- JingleJangle
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2025 8:59 pm
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 75 times
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14416
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: Slowdown due to health
damn man that's terrible to hear. I have asthma issues myself so I know how difficult it can be to struggle to breathe sometimes and sometimes having to get hospitalized as a result. It's rough man but totally understandable. I really hope you feel better sometime soon and can come back in full force. just take all the time you need.
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Slowdown due to health
I fully understand that. From physical issues getting in the way to mental...Yeah, I can relate. As Bare said, I wish you a speedy recovery, but take as much time as you need.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Jason Lee vs Yukino Fuyumi: Singles Match Pinfall or Submission
Last post by Mickey « Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:34 pm - 78Replies
- 6755 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:31 pm
-
-
-
Isa - The Angel Of Ice vs Noble Rose - Frost Warning In Effect!
Last post by Jaystar « Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:11 pm - 51Replies
- 4655 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Thu Dec 04, 2025 11:31 pm
-
-
-
Giulia La Rocca (D) vs Troy Lincoln - Una Guerra Patriottica
Last post by Jaystar « Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:15 pm - 57Replies
- 5634 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:05 am
-
-
-
Who will it be, a new rival, a new student, a new friend, all together?
Last post by skip-stop « Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:01 am - 62Replies
- 8374 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:29 pm
-
-
-
The Party Begins! "Electronica" Anna Evans (D) vs. Scarlet Eventide
Last post by Weonna « Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:51 pm - 38Replies
- 3005 Views
- Last post by Tybo226
Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:43 am
-