Debut Match
- TrixVii011
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2025 4:42 am
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
- Contact:
Debut Match
Hi! I want to have a debut match for my first character Eleanor Moonlight. As a small warning, this is also my "debut" in rp, have been reading and preparing for giving my best with it but there is always a chance of making a mistake, if you feel ok with this write me and let the match begin!
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: Debut Match
Hello! I know we talked for a bit in Dms, but I just have to say I love your character and can't wait to see what you do on the site!
I would jump at the chance to RP with you, but right now between my other threads and a very full work and school schedule, I don't think I can commit to another thread right now. That being said, if for some strange reason someone hasn't asked you for a thread by the end of day tomorrow, slide into my DM's and ill try to see if I could squeeze you in!
Once again, welcome to LAW.
I would jump at the chance to RP with you, but right now between my other threads and a very full work and school schedule, I don't think I can commit to another thread right now. That being said, if for some strange reason someone hasn't asked you for a thread by the end of day tomorrow, slide into my DM's and ill try to see if I could squeeze you in!
Once again, welcome to LAW.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 73Replies
- 5711 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Jan 21, 2025 4:13 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 1424 Views
- Last post by lyannapelon
Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:21 am
-
-
This Is How We Do It (Feat. Maria Esteves, Gloria Kildahl, and Neith)
Last post by DSX93 « Fri May 24, 2024 3:18 am - 24Replies
- 2943 Views
- Last post by HawtWheels
Thu Dec 04, 2025 2:53 am
-
-
-
Samiya Pedroza vs. Muriel Spencer - A Is For Assassin
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri May 24, 2024 4:26 am - 21Replies
- 2797 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Tue Dec 02, 2025 4:48 pm
-
-
-
I would like to sliiide Ingrid into a new match...
Last post by Lunaspark « Fri May 24, 2024 4:56 am - 1Replies
- 736 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Fri May 24, 2024 4:56 am
-

