LAW Rumble 2?
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: LAW Rumble 2?
I'd be down to throw Louise or Britanny depending of the cast !
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: LAW Rumble 2?
I'd be interested in having Hazel, Carol, or maybe Kimiko in it
Last edited by Sigma Morgan on Wed Feb 26, 2025 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: LAW Rumble 2?
I’ll have Mary or Kai in this.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: LAW Rumble 2?
Sounds like fun! I'd be happy to throw someone in!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2286
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 594 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1986 Views
- Last post by Aqua
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:13 pm
-
- 26Replies
- 3296 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:00 pm
-
-
A smothering debute match!! (Morgana aqua vs Annie Matthews)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:55 am - 19Replies
- 2446 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:28 am
-
-
-
A debute match turned to a personal grudge match! (Samantha Cattra vs ossi shamar)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:07 pm - 47Replies
- 4799 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:59 am
-
-
-
A Kingly Punishment (Killer King vs. Lilah Wells)
Last post by SweetHeart « Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:10 pm - 49Replies
- 6323 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Sun May 31, 2020 5:41 am
-
Subscribers


