I want to make more matches with ViVi!
I've been thinking for a while now that I should put some things in place to promote some stories. They don't necessarily have to be stories that require a continuation, but an idea that acts as a long-term goal, or at least within the gimmick of the character. So I want to set some goals for myself to make the threads I do with my partners more entertaining. Entertaining for me and my partner first of all, of course.
I want to steer ViVi's career more towards Hentai, where stripping and punishing the opponent and driving them mindbreaking is this girl's goal, as she is a showwoman who loves to make matches a spectacle of domination and cruelty, so why not aim to find jobbers to throw at her?
If anyone is interested, feel free to discord me or talk to me by inbox me on the site to find out more.
ViVi's Profile:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11654
A prey for a queen
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1555
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 517 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 710 Views
- Last post by StriketheTiger
Wed Oct 08, 2025 3:25 am
-
-
A Wild Night: Starlight vs Alexandria Wild [Prisoner of War Match]
Last post by Parker « Wed Oct 08, 2025 5:01 am - 30Replies
- 4281 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Fri Dec 12, 2025 10:40 pm
-
-
-
Submission hulimation - Katerina vs Speranza (hentai)
Last post by Blade ocs « Thu Oct 09, 2025 12:00 pm - 32Replies
- 3150 Views
- Last post by Theblade
Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:18 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2493 Views
- Last post by Parker
Thu Oct 09, 2025 3:06 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1275 Views
- Last post by Avalyn117
Thu Oct 09, 2025 9:13 pm