Hi everyone. I made my first character over a year ago and then proceeded to get overwhelmed by the individuals who had some 10+ OCs in this server and dipped out frankly far too early. I’m back now after a year and I’m unsure how to get started. I know there’s the good old “Just find a request thread and dive in” but that isn’t working because of my own hang ups and me not knowing how comfortable I am with what.
Essentially I want to try everything but just to know where my limits are… I’m just hoping people have advice and pointers on how to start since I only have one OC and don’t know how I should start myself
Returning User Request
- MalakathGrimm
- Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:40 pm
- Location: England
- Been thanked: 10 times
- MalakathGrimm
- Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:40 pm
- Location: England
- Been thanked: 10 times
Re: Returning User Request
I’d say my goals are to get her into the scene and to almost find her place, whether she becomes someone’s Heel or she becomes an edgy face I want it to come out in the way her story develops. At the moment I’d obviously like her to win more than she loses but it’s kind of a toughie.
My OCs
Heavyweights
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Hangman and The Hero! Jessie Nolan vs. Dave Blake
Last post by overlordofkings « Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:56 am - 7Replies
- 1540 Views
- Last post by overlordofkings
Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:07 am
-
-
-
Psychological Blitzkrieg! Tristan Alden vs. Thunder Ryuko
Last post by overlordofkings « Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:00 am - 64Replies
- 6630 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:33 am
-
-
-
Who's the Most Sadistic of Them All? The Rose vs. Cecilia Lombard
Last post by overlordofkings « Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:05 am - 52Replies
- 5291 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:52 am
-
-
- 18Replies
- 3266 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:43 pm
-
- 6Replies
- 1750 Views
- Last post by GrandAkumaShogun
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:23 pm