Taps Mic..
"Hello?Hello? Mic-Testing...1,2,3 Ahem..."
Just saw that I have done 500+ posts on LAW. It's a surreal feeling. Just about 6 months back, I didn't even know what post-by-post RPing was, not a clue about how any of this worked; and now I have crossed the 500 hundred mark for the number of posts. I am very thankful to all those who have worked with me so far and all those who have helped me out with various aspects of the intricacies of Roleplaying. Too many nice, cool people to name them all. I got to say, this shii, is too damn addicting.
Yo Boy crossed 500!!
Lifts a glass of sprite....
Here's to more milestones and awesomes stories!
Cue the Great Gatsby GIF of Leo DiCaprio lifting his glass to cheers
Hopefully First of Many
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Hopefully First of Many
I just reached 1000.
I toast to each of our characters giving a good message to all those who like to see our threads uwu
I toast to each of our characters giving a good message to all those who like to see our threads uwu
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 543 Views
- Last post by Crescent Sun
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:34 pm
-
-
Red is the new black! Torra vs Tabitha hentai submission POW match.
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:04 pm - 3Replies
- 836 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:46 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 763 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:19 pm
-
-
The tiger vs the dragon! Torra Shinjiro vs kiyru coco squash match)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:43 pm - 10Replies
- 1724 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:59 pm
-
-
-
Glorious Sumo Depute!: Hinako Shijou vs Tsumugi Yamada
Last post by Crescent Sun « Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:43 am - 8Replies
- 1184 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:32 pm
-