Taps Mic..
"Hello?Hello? Mic-Testing...1,2,3 Ahem..."
Just saw that I have done 500+ posts on LAW. It's a surreal feeling. Just about 6 months back, I didn't even know what post-by-post RPing was, not a clue about how any of this worked; and now I have crossed the 500 hundred mark for the number of posts. I am very thankful to all those who have worked with me so far and all those who have helped me out with various aspects of the intricacies of Roleplaying. Too many nice, cool people to name them all. I got to say, this shii, is too damn addicting.
Yo Boy crossed 500!!
Lifts a glass of sprite....
Here's to more milestones and awesomes stories!
Cue the Great Gatsby GIF of Leo DiCaprio lifting his glass to cheers
Hopefully First of Many
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Hopefully First of Many
I just reached 1000.
I toast to each of our characters giving a good message to all those who like to see our threads uwu
I toast to each of our characters giving a good message to all those who like to see our threads uwu
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 31Replies
- 3092 Views
- Last post by reini
Mon Mar 24, 2025 3:59 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 1859 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Mon Mar 24, 2025 1:22 am
-
-
New Faces & No Rules: Claire Thompson vs. Aja Verdant
Last post by B.Lemme « Mon Feb 24, 2025 2:41 am - 3Replies
- 946 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Sat Mar 15, 2025 8:59 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1119 Views
- Last post by FanOfFan123
Mon Feb 24, 2025 10:01 am
-
- 68Replies
- 6949 Views
- Last post by SRG
Fri Mar 13, 2026 11:35 pm