Leaving LAW
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Leaving LAW
Thanks for everyting! I wish the best of luck to you for your post-LAW life! Karen has left a lot of impression and legacies here!
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Re: Leaving LAW
This is sad to hear. I would have loved to get the chance to write more with you.
In any case, I wish all the best for you in the future!
In any case, I wish all the best for you in the future!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Brandi Quinn vs. Emelia Hjaal - Dynasties and Legacies
Last post by Arjuna « Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:12 pm - 40Replies
- 3515 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:25 am
-
-
- 17Replies
- 1842 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:16 pm
-
-
Drakon Rebirth: Drasna Selinofoto(D) vs Anastasia Akira
Last post by The Riders « Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:48 pm - 23Replies
- 2190 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:34 am
-
-
- 27Replies
- 2670 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:03 pm
-
-
Twisted Submissions: Xiomara Tempest vs Julie O’Reilley
Last post by Bare « Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:06 pm - 18Replies
- 2090 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:13 pm
-
Subscribers