Uh…help!
Uh…help!
Hi! I am very, very new and I’m having an extremely hard time figuring everything out! Yes, I’ve read the rules and the stuff for getting started but I’m still having a hard time navigating. Any help would be great!!!
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 562 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Uh…help!
One of our users made an in-depth guide for new users here. I definitely recommend taking a look there; it should answer most of your questions.
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
Last edited by CaptainL on Sun Nov 10, 2024 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 18Replies
- 2904 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Fri Jul 03, 2026 6:43 am
-
-
Redhead vs Royalty (Audrey Trovita vs Princess Elizabeth)
Last post by ThurmanMermanPlx « Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:49 am - 47Replies
- 4651 Views
- Last post by ThurmanMermanPlx
Wed May 14, 2025 10:30 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1800 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:32 pm
-
-
Zero Kotobuki vs. Avenging Angel - Pity, Remorse, and Fear
Last post by BlackAkuma « Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 pm - 11Replies
- 1602 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon Jan 27, 2025 5:10 pm
-
-
-
Vanille 'Cream' Cadieux vs. Bubbles Burste - For Me, It Was Tuesday
Last post by BlackAkuma « Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:29 am - 31Replies
- 3255 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:11 am
-