Uh…help!
Uh…help!
Hi! I am very, very new and I’m having an extremely hard time figuring everything out! Yes, I’ve read the rules and the stuff for getting started but I’m still having a hard time navigating. Any help would be great!!!
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 562 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Uh…help!
One of our users made an in-depth guide for new users here. I definitely recommend taking a look there; it should answer most of your questions.
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
Last edited by CaptainL on Sun Nov 10, 2024 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 45Replies
- 3611 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Wed Jun 25, 2025 11:07 am
-
- 1Replies
- 520 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Sun Dec 01, 2024 1:35 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1027 Views
- Last post by Jouacatfight
Sun Dec 01, 2024 7:51 am
-
- 24Replies
- 3234 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sat Oct 11, 2025 7:24 pm
-
- 18Replies
- 2146 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Fri Feb 07, 2025 7:55 pm