Hey, sorry for anyone I have a thread with at the moment. I don't think I'm in the right headspace to do any kind of replying.
I don't know how long it will last, hopefully it ends soon, but for now I don't think I'm in any shape to reply to anyone. Sorry again.
Brief hiatus
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Brief hiatus
Take the time you need, if you need to talk or something don't hesitate to contact me. Wish you all the best.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 42Replies
- 6729 Views
- Last post by RJD
Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:29 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 8031 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:30 am
-
- 11Replies
- 3200 Views
- Last post by Suzanna Mey
Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:01 pm
-
- 62Replies
- 9619 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:52 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 2511 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:58 pm