Discord account scam
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 562 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Discord account scam
So, I just got scammed out of my discord account (Mart-Kos) by some cheeky bastard trying to get money out of me. Thankfully cancelled that in time but in the mean time please DO NOT respond to any messages "I" send you on Discord until I say otherwise please and thank you. Also please send a message to Ringropes about it as well please.
Last edited by Mart-Kos on Mon Oct 14, 2024 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Discord account scam
I have already seen several cases of this style, I hope they investigate this soon to delete the accounts of these scammers
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 562 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10Replies
- 1617 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Fri May 20, 2022 7:16 am
-
- 11Replies
- 1677 Views
- Last post by RJD
Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:13 pm
-
-
The crimson rose and his week at the kingdom of daisy (Torra shinjiro and daisy)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:50 pm - 33Replies
- 3245 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:03 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1109 Views
- Last post by Mickeymac96
Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:05 pm
-
- 44Replies
- 4266 Views
- Last post by Prometheus
Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:30 pm