Discord account scam
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 562 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Discord account scam
So, I just got scammed out of my discord account (Mart-Kos) by some cheeky bastard trying to get money out of me. Thankfully cancelled that in time but in the mean time please DO NOT respond to any messages "I" send you on Discord until I say otherwise please and thank you. Also please send a message to Ringropes about it as well please.
Last edited by Mart-Kos on Mon Oct 14, 2024 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Discord account scam
I have already seen several cases of this style, I hope they investigate this soon to delete the accounts of these scammers
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 562 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1179 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:40 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2479 Views
- Last post by Cy_Man
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:16 am
-
- 24Replies
- 3979 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sat May 02, 2020 12:50 am
-
-
Irena Adams vs Naomi Fujimoto . A double Smother Debut
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:58 pm - 64Replies
- 7923 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:25 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 7375 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:40 am