Well, that time of the year has come. College is starting to get serious. Time to get down to business. So, the frequency with which I post my replies will be slowed down as compared to before. The current replies that I have will be done in about a day Or two; but after that, I won't be always able to fire off quick and fast replies. Gonna slow down my pace.
Will update my status if anything changes.
Changing of the Frequency of Posting
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1394 Views
- Last post by Aifumi
Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:24 pm
-
- 49Replies
- 4525 Views
- Last post by Crossedes
Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:40 pm
-
- 28Replies
- 2790 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:33 pm
-
- 30Replies
- 3504 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Thu Jan 08, 2026 10:44 pm
-
- 40Replies
- 3615 Views
- Last post by Kookio
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:14 am