Sorry for being gone
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 760
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 354 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Sorry for being gone
Hey, Sorry I have been gone for a few days. I'll be honest, I don't really have a good excuse. I was just getting really nervous about school coming up, and didn't have the urge to post, and time got away from me.
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 760
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 354 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: Sorry for being gone
Just going to post here rather than make a new topic. Sorry, I had a power outage at my place that destroyed my computer charger, and have been having to spend most of my free time at the library for homework and didn't want to do RP post from my phone or on a public computer. Mcharger is one I have to special order, which I have done and has gotten denied twice at this point. I have another in the mail but im going to go ahead and start posting from my tablet. Sorry again!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 49Replies
- 4326 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:32 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2705 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:01 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2456 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:14 am
-
- 45Replies
- 4497 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:10 am
-
- 2Replies
- 785 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:14 pm
